Advance NGS Data Analysis Workshop
With the advances in Next Generation Sequencing technologies, the NGS data analysis has become a very important and critical task in any lab working in Genomics. Analyzing Big Genomics data (like NGS data) needs very sophisticated tools and computational infrastructure. The tools can be easily made available as most of the tools are open source, but the computation power and expertise needed to use these tools and perform NGS data analysis can become a challenging task. We have designed this 6 weeks online workshop to understand and learn NGS data analysis using command line tools. In this workshop we will focus on Clinical Variant Analysis which is a skill nowadays required for Personalized Genomics. The workshop will cover various aspects of NGS data analysis that can also be applied to other DNA sequencing approaches.
- Bioinformatics and Genomic Databases
- Linux for Biologists
- NGS Data Analysis – different file formats, tools, and methods
- Variant Calling Analysis using command line tools
- Variant Annotation tools, databases
- Variant interpretation – ACMG/AMP guidelines, GWAS associations, Population databases
- Case studies to understand Clinical Variant Analysis pipeline
- Detailed discussions on all important topics
- Demonstration of software usage with relevant examples
- Online Courses with industry-relevant case study
- Access to workshop material
- Support for technical queries during and after the course
- Industry-recognized certification
- For the complete list of topics, please download the course brochure
Workshop Date and Time: 18 Sep – 24 Oct 2021 | Every Saturday and Sunday 6:00 to 8:00 PM IST (GMT+5:30)
The early bird discount offer has ended on 5th September !!
- Indian Nationals: ₹6500 INR
- Foreign Nationals: $130 USD
Click to Download Course Brochure
Payment and Registration
In order to enroll in this workshop, please make the payment using appropriate channel. For Foreign nationals – Once the payment is successful you will be redirected to the registration form. For Indian nationals – Indian nationals can make the payment either using Paytm Payment Gateway or using Razorpay. Both these payment gateways offer payment using Netbanking, Credit Card, Debit Card, or UPI. Please send us (via Email/WhatsApp) your payment confirmation ID/screenshot and we will get back to you with further details.