NGS Data Analysis with Galaxy
With the advances in Next Generation Sequencing technologies, the NGS data analysis has become a very important and critical task in any lab working in Genomics. Analyzing Big Genomics data (like NGS data) needs very sophisticated tools and computational infrastructure. The tools can be easily made available as most of the tools are open source, but the computation power and expertise needed to use these tools and perform NGS data analysis can become a challenging task. We have designed this 4 days online workshop to solve these problems harnessing the power of Galaxy Server. Galaxy hosts a plethora of tools for Bioinformatics and Genomics analysis. However, it is best used when one has the understanding of Galaxy Server and different tools which are available.
- Intro to Genomic Databases, Sequence Analysis methods and BLAST
- Different DNA Sequencing technologies and terminologies
- NGS Data Analysis – different file formats, tools, and methods
- Intro to Galaxy, how to perform NGS data analysis on Galaxy server.
- Detailed discussions on all important topics
- Demonstration of software usage with relevant examples
- Online Courses with industry-relevant case study
- Lifetime access to reference material
- Support for technical queries during and after the course
- Industry-recognized certification
Prerequisites: Basic understanding of biology and enthusiasm to learn. No computing or programming experience required.
Who can take this course: Bachelors and Masters students, PhD Scholars, Researchers and Teachers from Pharma, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology and other allied sciences, and those who want to learn NGS Data Analysis without programming skills!!
Each candidate will be awarded with an e-certificate.
For further queries: +91 7021386045 (WhatsApp) or [email protected]
Click to Download Course Brochure
The registration of the current batch is closed. We conduct this workshop monthly. The next batch will be announced soon. If you are interested in attending the workshop, please fill the form given below.