5 days online workshop on NGS Data Analysis and Proteomics
Keeping up with the latest trends in Bioinformatics has become very essential. Learning new techniques and reskilling is important to grow and lead in this era of continuously evolving technologies.
Here, we bring this workshop on the NGS Data Analysis and Proteomics for everyone who wants to learn and grow. This workshop aims at providing knowledge on the cutting edge methods in Bioinformatics. The topics are well curated and delivered by experts from industry and academia. You will also gain hands-on experience on NGS data analysis and Molecular Docking from this workshop. Don’t wait for the moment to come.. register today to dive into the whole new universe of opportunities !!
- Sequence and Structure Databases
- Working with NGS Data – File formats, tools, workflows and approaches
- Protein structure visualization
- Molecular Modelling and Docking
- Introductory MD Simulations
- Demo sessions for each topic
- Live online sessions including detailed demonstrations
- Exercises for hand-on experience
- Q&A Sessions
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to course material
- Post-training support for queries
Who is Eligible ?
- Students and Researchers from various backgrounds in life sciences, interested in working in bioinformatics domain
- Professionals looking to transition into computational biology
- Faculty required to teach bioinformatics at introductory levels
Workshop Date and Time: 1 – 5 March, Monday to Friday | 6:30 to 8:30 PM IST (GMT+5:30)
- Indian Nationals:
₹2000 INR₹1500 INR
- Foreign Nationals: $30 USD